Pages

H&M is coming



O.K., so I am excited that H&M is coming to Atlanta. The brand has some excited fusions going on right now. To read more click (here)

For many of you outside of the traffic riddle city you may not understand, cause you have your H&M up and running. What my Atlanta readers should (and will) know is that when you want to go out and look good right now (not now but right now) it is good to have an H&M close by. It also helps that a fellow DSU Hornet (Hi T) has a major part in getting the flagship store in Atlantic Station up in running.

I have to head to the airport Delta has screwed with my flight schedule again. (maybe they to worried about that merger). D.C here I come.

Sorry to be so short but as always you can contact me (here)

If this is your first time with me @ DtailOriented then click (Introduction) to see what I am all about.