Pages

The wait , well it was worth it.





Hello, I know many of you already know where to find the Great prices that we have, and if not click here.

These are just a few of our current dresses, the rest of the new photos are in the Gallery.

I hope all is well, and will update you on California as soon as I sleep off this jet lag. I am beat. Oh, and by the way click on the pictures above (They are in the latest gallery) to see the listed prices for those dresses. That will give you a big laugh, as you remember you know where the smart people shop dtailOriented.

By the way; I know a few of you received your shipments yesterday. I will be looking for pictures and stories about where you wore them. L.M I really want to hear about that Nautical piece I mentioned earlier this month. You can send your messages here




Posted by Picasa