Pages

Declics: Triple dog dare you - Blue Suede/Red Soul



Ready for the challenge,
I triple dog dare you to find a reason that you should not have these??



Well how about a a classic sex kitten appeal (ewwww naughty)



Featuring a 120mm and 20mm hidden platform (hidden platform makes these towering stilettos more practical and comfortable than they would be otherwise)



You are sure to stand out and Over the crowd in these where ever you go

These are a A favourite of celebrities and fashionistas alike, so you are certainly going to have the V.I.P treatment all night

They are 15o usd

The suede is more giving and will stretch with wear. Accordingly, I recommend your true size in the Suede Declic unless you have a wide foot. Wider feet should always go up a half size from most recommendations as the Declic is cut narrow.

It's Something about just saying Blue Suede/Red Sole that puts me in the mind of the great album Future Sex/Love Song by Justin Timberlake.
With that in mind here is my favorite song off of the Album.

Justin Timberlake - Lovestoned - I Think She Knows Interlude - Justin Timberlake