Pages

You dont need an excuse to be pretty




Omg! I need to get on my soapbox for a second or two. I need your undivided attention.

Do I have it?

O.K.

Ladies, you do not need an excuse provided from an external source to be pretty, sexy, dolled up, or any other way to say the inner Diva that you are.

If I hear one more of you say, I would love to wear dresses, and look great on a daily basis, but it would be too much, I am going to scream.

You are beautiful if someone says its alright for you to show it or not, and since you know that you are free to be that way on a daily basis.

Do not get me wrong, I understand that all situations do not call for DVF, or Marc Jacobs, yet I understand that you don't have to be invited to the red carpet to feel free to wear a nice dress.

My friend Claire over at the Fashion Bomb wrote about the various ways to do the dress last week check it out.

You know my stance on the topic, but I am eager to hear what you have to say, because my feelings could be the minority.

If you decide that I am right, and you want to show your stuff check out our gallery and pick you out something nice. If you need help in ordering check here.