Pages

Dtail: Christian Louboutin Ernesta Plateau Sandals


So as you can see, my new past time is to keep my readers salivating due to their shoe ADDICTION.

With the price being recession proof you need to have a pair. All the cool kids are doing it
(It will make you feel good...)

$150 for these works of art.
(If you pair it with a dress shipping is on me)
I know you'll be back

To order simply email size and shipping address to Dtailoriented@gmail.com

Christian Louboutin

Ernesta Plateau Sandals

T-strap peep-toes are forged of slick, shining patent leather and a golden platform and heel.
  • Adjustable buckle at ankle
  • Leather lining
  • Padded insole
  • Leather sole
  • 5" heel
  • Made in Italy
    Please note: Shoes run small. For best fit, purchase one half size larger.




  • Like Louboutins with Red bottoms, you got a have em, you glad you got'em......
    I know what you like
    -Jay-Z